About Total Care Services, Inc.
Total Care Services, Inc. was established in 2003, as a non-profit health care agency that provides an array of supportive assistance to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are one of the largest providers, servicing the District of Columbia and Maryland. Total Care Services, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization approved by the Internal Revenue Service.
- We are committed to providing person-centered planning for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- We are Reliable, We Follow Up and We Follow Through
- We deliver Quality Services and Satisfaction
- We are Professional
- Our Staff is Outstanding
Our mission is: Helping Others Meet Life’s Challenges
To be the leading Health Care company that designs, promotes, and provides high quality health care programs, services, and products that empower people to maximize their potential.
Total Care Services, Inc. is committed to providing quality services to persons with developmental disabilities while striving to consistently meet the following goals:
- To ensure each person’s and employees’ satisfaction;
- To ensure the provision of Person Centered quality services and supports meet the highest standards and to continually strive for improvement;
- To ensure honesty and trustworthiness in rendering services;
- To ensure partnerships in service provision with customers, employees, governing officials, and others (family members, advocates, attorneys, guardians, etc.) as a way of reaching mutual goals;
- To seek growth and leadership in service provision by identifying unmet needs and providing creative solutions to meet those needs;
- To ensure persons that we serve participate in habilitation by supporting their choices; and
- To maximize and empower the independence of persons we serve through the least intrusive measures.
From Institution to Inclusion
Learn more here – https://wamu.atavist.com/from-institution-to-inclusion#chapter-618177
What Our Clients Say
To see a personal testimonial from one of our great clients, please click here.
Code of Conduct
Executive Director Letter, here
Total Care Services, Inc. Ten Code of Conduct, here
FFCRA Employee Rights, here
Quick Benefit Tips, here