What are Family Services?
Family training services includes, counseling, and other professional support services offered to uncompensated caregivers who provide support, training, companionship, or supervision to persons enrolled in the ID/DD Waiver.
What services are offered through Family Training?
- Total Care Services, Inc. provides each family with an assessment of Family Training needs
- Total Care Services, Inc. includes a training plan with training goals and techniques that will support the person’s unpaid caregivers
- The plan has measurable outcomes and a schedule of approved family training services to be provided
- Total Care Services, Inc. will submit the plan to DDS before services are delivered
- Training is provided to any family member, neighbor, friend or co-worker who regularly provides uncompensated care
- Total Care Services, Inc. family training provides professional support services to the persons family
- Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Registered Nurse