What are Respite services?
Do you care for someone enrolled in the Waiver? There may be times when you need extra support - whether it's an emergency, an appointment, or you just need some time for yourself. TCS' Respite services can provide you with short-term, temporary relief. Our Respite services will ensure that your loved one continues to receive services while you are away. This includes access to community activities as described in their Individual Support Plan (ISP)/Plan of Care.
What do we offer?
Our Respite services are available to you 1-30 days per year. We provide daily respite care in a TCS home or hourly respite care in the home of the person supported.
Our approach to providing services is person-centered. This means you decide what is important to you and what you need to participate in your community the way you want.
Our Respite services include:
- 24-hour coverage by trained Direct Support Professionals
- Help with activities of daily living
- Nutritional meals and snacks
- Consultation with Nursing Staff
- On-Call Nurses
- Emergency Care
- Monitoring your loved one's health and physical condition
- Help with other medical needs
- Ready access to recreational and cultural activities
- Coordination and provision of transportation and access to and from community activities
Each step of the way, we promise to:
- Treat you with dignity, compassion, and respect
- Provide coordinated care, support, and treatment
- Offer personalized care, support, and treatment
- Empower you to recognize and develop your strengths and abilities for an independent and fulfilling life
For more information or to inquire about scheduling daily or hourly Respite services with Total Care Services, Inc., please contact us.