What are Respite services?
Do you care for someone enrolled in the Waiver? There may be times when you need extra support - whether it's an emergency, an appointment, or you just need some time for yourself. TCS' Respite services can provide you with short-term, temporary relief. Our Respite services will ensure that your loved one continues to receive services while you are away. This includes access to community activities as described in their Individual Support Plan (ISP)/Plan of Care.
What do Respite services include:
- Daily respite care (in a TCS home) or hourly respite care (in the home of the person supported)
- Help with activities of daily living
- Coordination and provision of transportation and access to and from community activities
- Monitoring your loved one's health and physical condition
- Help with other medical needs
For more information or to inquire about scheduling daily or hourly Respite services with Total Care Services, Inc., please contact us.